The demon’s surrender could destroy them all.
The Goblin Market has always been the center of Sin’s world. Now the war between magicians and the Market is escalating, and her position as future leader is threatened. As the market gains strange new allies, Sin’s only chance to lead is to accomplish an impossible task. Among the most dangerous of the Market’s allies are the enigmatic Ryves brothers, Alan and Nick. When Sin is forced to seek their help, new feelings arise among them, and Sin realizes the brothers pose a greater danger than she dreamed. Alan is marked – and being tortured – by the magicians, and Nick seems to be working for them. A terrible sacrifice has to be made if anyone is going to survive the final battle.
THE DEMON'S SURRENDER is released in the UK on 14th June, so the winner is going to get this way ahead of everyone else.
As fans of the trilogy know, Sin is a dancer who can summon demons and can then ask them questions, which the demons will answer in return for a price.
In light of this, all you have to do to be entered into the give-away draw is leave a comment here telling me what question you would ask a demon and what price you'd be willing to pay for the answer.
1. Leave a comment on this LJ telling me what question you would ask a demon and what price you'd be willing to pay for the answer.
2. The winner will be chosen at random using a random generator.
3. You don't have to have an LJ account or be a friend of this LJ to enter this contest but if you don't have an LJ account then please tell me how I can contact you if you win (e.g. leave an email address in your comment).
4. You can comment as many times as you want (e.g. to change your mind about your favourite book), but each individual only gets one contest entry.
5. Comments must be posted before 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 3rd April 2011.
6. The winner will be notified by 23:59 on Sunday 10th April by LJ message or email and must respond with their mailing address by Sunday 17th April), or else another winner will be drawn.
7. The giveaway is open to anyone regardless of age or location BUT please note that the prize will be sent by post and I have no responsibility or liability for the vagaries of local mail systems.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. The Judge's (i.e. my) decision is final.